Because of our experience and our investments in both research and education, Georgia Tech is uniquely positioned to launch the first School of Cybersecurity and Privacy at a top computing university.
- Ranked #1 in undergraduate cybersecurity education by U.S. News & World Report.
- 12 cybersecurity labs and centers
- More than 500 cybersecurity researchers in four colleges plus the Georgia Tech Research Institute.
- More than $180 million in annual cybersecurity research awards
- 200,000 square feet of classified research space
- #2 in the world in publications at top security conferences
- Three degree programs, one certificate program, 11 professional courses, and 123 regular course offerings in cybersecurity.