Helping develop community and foster opportunities for student engagement.
The School of Cybersecurity and Privacy (SCP) is bringing together three moderated panels to lead a discussion on student life and engagement opportunities at SCP.
The panelists will assemble in the Klaus Atrium on the Georgia Tech campus from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 10.
By surveying the student organizations, events, and initiatives SCP should embrace and sponsor, the town hall will be a guide to generating new ideas as well as host open conversations about student priorities, desires, and concerns. The town hall is part of SCP’s push to focus on student involvement in 2022. If you would like to volunteer to help with this project, please email Dr. Karl Grindal, SCP postdoc fellow, at email@example.com.
Students in Charge of Learning Panel (Moderator: SCP Chair Rich DeMillo)
- Professor Michael Schatz (Center for Deliberate Innovation)
- Professor Edward Coyle (VIP – Vertically Integrated Projects)
Clubs and Organizations Panel (Moderator: Gloria Greissman)
- Vishva Natarajan (CipherTech)
- Tillson Galloway (GrayHat)
Student Voices in SCP Panel (Moderator: Dr. Karl Grindal)
- Stephen Eick (Graduate Student Government Association, SGA)
- Dhruv Kuchhal (School of Computer Science Graduate Student Association, SCS-GSA)
- OMS Student Advisory Council
If you have any questions for our panelists, please submit them here.