May 6, 1-5 pm ET
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced businesses to transform how they operate, driving extraordinary demand for digital service providers and a need for increased connectivity. Organizations that require additional infrastructure have struggled with this rapid shift in demand.
This May 6, 2021 virtual event, hosted by GT CIBER, UIBS, and Equinix, will take a deep dive look at Global Trends in Digital Infrastructure with help from Senior Executives and Experts. Five trends are impacting today’s digital transformation challenges increasing the need for interconnection.
- Digital Business: Moving to fully digitized services is now more crucial than ever. As new demand for distributed digital engagement rises, businesses need to solve remote workforce, network efficiency, and workflow latency issues.
- Urbanization: Businesses need wider distribution of services to enhance local interaction. As population centers grow, businesses will have greater demands for distributed compute, and will need to manage the complexities of localization.
- Cybersecurity: Cyberthreats are accelerating. As the number of user devices and cloud resources increases, organizations must solve for distributed security risks.
- Data Volumes & Compliance: Growth of localized data is outpacing the ability to manage it. Most of the world’s ever-increasing data volumes are not being leveraged for actionable insights.
- Business Ecosystems: Connectivity to multiple ecosystems is key to growth and innovation. API-driven application exchange issues, real-time engagement, multiparty workflows and dynamic service chains require on-demand connectivity to a variety of ecosystems at the lowest latency.
SPEAKERS Confirmed and invited
- Dr. Richard DeMillo, Chair, School of Cybersecurity and Privacy, Professor
Charlotte B. and Roger C. Warren Chair of Computing, and Executive Director, Center for 21st Century Universities (C21U), Georgia Institute of Technology (GaTech)
- Mr. Tanuj Raja, Global Head, Strategic Partnerships, Google Cloud
- Mr. CB Velayuthan, Global Managing Director, Strategic Alliance, Equinix
- Mr. Mark H Thomas, Managing Director and CIO, Evicore
- Mr. Olli Junnila, CTO, Nokia
Ms. Lakshmi Sharma, Director, Product Management, Networking,Google Cloud
- Mr. Flavio Villanustre, VP, Technology & CISO, RELX Distinguished
Technologist, LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
- Mr. Michael Montoya, Chief Information Security Officer, Equinix
- Mr. Ravi Venkatesan, Chief Technology Officer, USA Technologies Inc.
- Mr. Chad Shaffer, Digitalization, Business Development Executive, Siemens
- Mr. Irfan Khan, CEO and President, CLOUDSUFI
Hosts and Moderators
- Dr. John McIntyre, Professor of Management and International Affairs
Executive Director, Georgia Tech Center for International Business Education & Research, Scheller College of Business, Ga Tech
- Dr. Brian Canada, Chair, Department of Computer Science,
Associate Professor of Computational Science University of South Carolina
- Mr. Ani Agnihotri, Co-Founder and CEO, Marshall Automation America, Inc. Managing Partner, USIBRC & Chair, UIBS